- GeneralMrs. Markley's 3rd Grade Class
- Topic 1
Welcome to Mrs. Markley's class.
I look forward to a wonderful and productive year working with you and your child! I am excited to begin another year at Clermont.
1. Be prepared
2. Follow directions the first time
3. Be respectful of yourself and others
4. Be an active learner
5. Follow all school and bus rules
- Topic 2
Spelling words will now be given for one week. Students receive a list and they have also write their spelling words in their agenda.
- Topic 3
Homework should be completed nightly. Students should be reading for 15 minutes 5 nights per week or a total of 75 minutes per week and turning in their completed and signed reading logs on Mondays.
Other homework assignments may include:
- Practicing Math problems
- Practicing math facts or spelling words with an adult
- Writing their spelling words 3 times each
- Using spelling words or vocabulary words in a sentence
- Studying for upcoming tests
Students who miss 5 homework assignments will receive an action plan.
- Topic 4
Communication between home and school is very important. Your child has an agenda that they should be writing down their homework assignments daily. This is a good place to communicate with me as well. If it is more convenient, feel free to email me at email@example.com or call the school.
- Topic 5
Favorite Web Links
- Topic 6
- Topic 7
- Topic 8
- Topic 9
- Topic 10